Islamically, we know true peace of mind, body and soul lies in spirituality and belief in Allah SWT. Most of us might wonder and question - what is true spirituality?
Without going into detailed definitions and complex explanations, spirituality deals with heart and ego. When these two are in harmony and submission to one true God and His teachings, one might claim to be spiritually sound.
The following verses of Qur'an tell us how important is it for us to purify ourselves.
“Whoever purifies it has succeeded; and failure is the lot of whoever corrupts it,” (Qur’an 91:9-10)
“The Day [of Judgement] whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, except him who comes to Allah with a sound heart,” (Qur’an 26:88-9).
Below are articles that were selected through poll, choice and submission by our esteemed team.
Please Click on the title to be directed to the article.
- Physical Violence In Marriages And How To Deal With It – Part 2
- Things To Remember When Someone Insults You
- May Be Allah Wants You To Become An Aisha And Not A Khadija
- Ramadan Prep - The Real Reason Behind Fasting: Self Control
- Who Are You?!
- What Is Your Excuse?
- My Journey
- Inner Struggle - Pleasing Allah, Displeasing Others
- Khushoo In Salaah
- How To Stay Consistent With Dhikr And Duas After Ramadan
- Pre-Nuptial Knots And Marital Bliss: It Really Does Take Two (And More) To Tango
- Understanding The Niqaabi Queen
- Guide For Teenage Muslimahs –Part 1
- Muslimah And Self Defense
- Color Your Way Happy
- Poem: I Couldnt Even Say I'm Sorry, Mother
- Abu Bakr Siddiq
- Lessons Learned From The Life Of Umm Ammarah
- The Role Of Elder Siblings In The Lives Of Their Younger Siblings
- Keeping It Halal
- Marriage Delayed
We'd love to hear your views on this topic. Please post in the comments section below! :)